Job description / Role
A leading bank in Kuwait is looking for a Cash Operations Manager to lead the Cash Management Operations Department and provide quality service to clients in a results-oriented role.
The Cash Operations Manager will be responsible for:
* Cash Management Operations activities of the bank in Kuwait which include managing the operations unit and implementing controls and processes.
* Identify cost-saving opportunities and up-to-date service quality improvement procedures.
* Manage the overall performance of the unit including planning, quality, control and compliance.
* Strive for maximum efficiency by planning organizational structure, processes and procedures in line with the department objectives.
* Ensure smooth and accurate functioning by managing and applying full governance on outsourced activities to the bank.
* Ensure total compliance with risk management programs, control and audit requirements.
* At least 5 years of experience as a manager in a substantial sized Cash & Trade Operations department.
* Good understanding of securities and funds services and experience in executing and re-engineering project are an advantage.
* Good knowledge of Flexcube or other payment systems is an advantage.
* Due to Central Bank regulations, Kuwaiti nationality is a must.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Senior Operations Officer (Banking)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Operations Business Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Supervisor Transaction Services
NSI & Bluefin Talent