Job description / Role
Category Manager (Retail Lobby) - Starbucks - Kuwait
Define the tactical and strategic direction of product lines within each category in line with the product calendars as well as assessing and managing the product mix to achieve Category Financial objectives.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
* Manage Category strategies and activities from development to implementation to achieve category objectives.
* Maintain up-to-date Competitor and Global Business trends knowledge.
* Coach and mentor team, set goals and develop individuals on an ongoing basis.
* Develop internal and external relationships and negotiate to achieve category objectives.
* Review Business critical information, make recommendations, communicate and facilitate solutions.
* Provide functional expertise and execute functional responsibilities.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.