Job description / Role
What you will do
The Channel Accounts Manager - Kuwait & Iraq, BMS & Controls will be reporting directly to the Senior Sales/Area Manager, Distribution for Controls and will be based in Kuwait. As part of a growing team you will be responsible for delivering a sales target in Kuwait & Iraq across the BMS & Controls portfolio.
You will be operating in Indirect Products Distribution through Channel partners, growing our market share with new business customers which include end users, contractors and consultants. ?As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to generate new business.
How you will do it
• As an Account Manager, you will develop new channels as well as managing and sustaining existing.
• This includes supporting your Channel Partners in chasing, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
• You'll demonstrate your expertise by differentiating Johnson Controls, leveraging your deep market knowledge of our competitor's strategies, products and services.
• You shall be the focal point between Johnson Controls broad organization and Channel Partners assembling and leading virtual teams on every task with the aim to win.
• You are focused to seek and develop long term partnership and customer relationships, and self-motivated to drive your territory growth.
• You're determined and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, and time management skills.
What we look for
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in channel sales in Controls industry - specifically BMS system within GCC region
• Ability to design technical solutions, select equipment and advise customers on solutions
• Proven track record of delivering sales within MNCs.
• Determined, results driven, strong sales drive
• Previous experience in Channel Sales
• Minimum 3 years of experience working in Kuwait region within BMS & Controls portfolio?
• Experience in using SalesForce
• Fluent in English and preferably Arabic
About the Company
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 120,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities.
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.