Job description / Role
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will lead and develop assigned Category & Channel strategies & initiatives to deliver agreed objectives/targets
A day in the life of...
• Achieve the country sales volumes, Organic Growth and Real Internal Growth targets by category
• Develop the local Commercial Plan for the country from a category & channel perspective in alignment with country management and sales team
• Translate category & brand objectives on a market level into country/channel category objectives
• Continuously provide insights on channel, category and shopper trends
• Ensure that channel strategies are updated on a category/country level and efficiently incorporated in the country's commercial plan
• Ensure effective new product launches, line extensions on a country level through organizing category road shows/ presentations for the sales teams
• Conduct pre and post evaluation of activities
• Track, monitor, and report key Competitor activities on a Channel level, providing insights/plans to drive competitive advantage
• Ensure Development/ efficient utilization of hard and soft POSM for generic and local activities, including evaluation of its effectiveness at point of purchase
• University degree in Business or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience in trade marketing or sales related field
What will make you successful
• Minimum 1 year in marketing or sales within the Out-of-Home (OOH) industry
• 2 - 3 years’ experience
• FMCG background preferred.
• Bilingual English/Arabic
• Demonstrates strong communication skills
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.