Job description / Role
Location: Kuwait City, Kuwait
Joining Nestle means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. You will drive/manage category strategies across channels and customers to achieve Real Internal Growth in the country.
A day in the life of
- Responsible to ensure that category volume/value and growth are achieved by country within category allocated budgets
- Translate Market category & brand objectives into country/channel category objectives in coordination with the sales teams while understanding and analyzing the Integrated Commercial Plan Process: Situation Analysis, Creating Winning Channel Activations and Objectives, Strategy, Tactics and Activities (OSTA)
- Define and help maintain the core range distribution and merchandizing guidelines by channel. Analyze and recommend action plans, when needed, on numeric distribution, weighted distribution, core range, planograms
- Ensure efficient implementation & evaluation of POS Material at point of purchase based on picture of success and merchandising guidelines in alignment with the sales team (Quantities & Timelines) and the effective utilization of POS Material according to trade plans
- Lead and execute regional activities and country specific promotional process per category based on regional and local promo SOP (Defining objectives, briefing, coordinating the implementation and Pre/Post evaluation of all promotions)
- Responsible to conduct market visits in the country across all channels focusing on POP drivers, shelf life, and competitor activities. Based on shopper observation, recommend actionable in store solutions within the trade channels
- Ensure effective new product launches and/or line extensions on a country level through the implementation plan and organizing category roadshows/ presentations for the sales teams
What will make you successful
- Must have previous experience in sales (2-3 years), preferably in an FMCG
- Bachelor's degree, preferably B. Commerce or B. Admin
- Experience working in Cross-functional teams
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Strong Leadership, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Bilingual English & Arabic is a must
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.