Job description / Role
The Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor / Contract Specialist will mainly be involved with the financial and contracts division.
• Review current practice for the Contracts and Financial procedures.
• Review Procurement Policies and Procurement Life Cycle.
• Review Business Cases Process Models.
• Explore innovative contracting methodology such as design / build; PPP contracts; BOT types of Contracts, etc.
• Propose mechanism for innovative procurement practices such as Green Procurement or E-procurement.
• Review current Risk Management procedures and propose enhancement.
• Review and update claims procedures.
• Review and update payment procedures.
• Review current Standard Tender Documents.
Degree in Quantity Surveying or Engineering from a recognized University with MRICS.
Minimum 20 years post graduate experience in quantity surveying / contracts involving large size infrastructure and transportation project.
Candidates must be proficient in English both written and oral. Arabic language communication skills would be a plus.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.