Job description / Role
Our client is looking for Dynamic and engaged full time faculty for its newly established School of Engineering and general education program. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students and who collaboratively engage with faculty and mentor students.
• The ideal candidate is an innovative professional who leverages professional trends and technologies to deliver relevant classroom experiences.
• The successful candidate will be a leader and current, active member of the Chemistry field.
• In addition, he/she will be able to utilize and teach basic chemistry, general chemistry for engineering and advanced chemistry courses, and demonstrate experience with standard industry tools including ChemDraw, AMBER, DFTB+ and Quantum Espresso.
Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching related to their specific expertise within the professional Chemistry curriculum, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention.
• PhD degree in Chemistry or related field
• Effective communication skills in English
• University teaching experience
• Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
• Interest and experience working effectively with a diverse university community
• Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
In return, you will receive an excellent tax-free salary + accommodation.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results