Job description / Role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chief Country Manager to work with top management in one of the leading banks in the region. The Chief Country Manager will be responsible and accountable for Kuwait Operations and achieve all round business targets as prescribed by the Head Office from time to time. He will be the main communicator at Kuwait Operations for liaison with the Country Regulator i.e. Central Bank of Kuwait.
* The Chief Country Manager will be solely responsible for running the operations with the support of staff provided.
* Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget of the business in Kuwait in co-ordination with the respective functional units in HO and for the achievement of the same.
* MBA (Finance / Marketing) / C.A / Post Graduate Degree in Business / Banking / Finance
* Min. 20 years experience in Corporate Banking, Trade Finance and Treasury
* At least 10-15 years of experience in a Kuwait bank with a minimum of 5 years in heading the Country Operations of an Kuwait Bank.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.