Job description / Role
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your team and guests.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- a competitive package for the role
What you will be doing:
- He/she holds the technical overall responsibility of all technical installation on hotel plant, sewage system, fresh water / desalination plant, emergency generator, air condition system, irrigation systems, car work shop, technical building, laundry & kitchen equipment, cooling systems, swimming pools, hotel lightening, in-house music & TV system, plumbing, carpentry, painting, paging system, telephone system, transportation (cars, busses).
- Strong accent is to be given to the technical service towards the guest as a prime goal and to maintain and develop the attitude of the related staff as a second.
- Close co-ordination between all related departments as well as to his technical superior from the Head Office facilitates his/her task.
- A strong accent has to be given to preventive maintenance and to relevant programs.
- To maintain our standards of quality and service and facilities in all departments over which he/she has responsibility and authority.
- He/she is responsible for the overall smooth, efficient and economical running of the entire Engineering department.
- He/she is responsible for the overall health and safety measurements and all environmental requirements as per company policies and governmental laws.
- Assisting the management in planning for the investment, leading project, and replacement budget on a yearly basis.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in similar position is essentially required.
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities.
- High Educational degree in engineering (BSc.)
Your team and working environment:
With us you will always feel positive team work environment and open for all ideas , The team is Transparent & Open for Communication all the time
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Site Engineer
Paris Group International
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Project Engineer - Construction
Project Manager - Main Contractor