Job description / Role
• American Nationality
• Training & Experience in America
• Minimum experience: 5 years
• IFSAC/Pro-Boards Certification (or Equivalent JOIFF certification) required
• Oil & Gas experience is preferable
• Meet minimum physical fitness abilities as per NFPA 1582
• Fire Office II,
• Fire Inspector II;
• Fire instructor II,
• Rope Rescue II,
• Confined space rescue II,
• Haz-Mat responder - Technician,
• Hazmat incident command,
• Driver/operator - Pumper, Aerial, Mobile water supply, Incident command system (ICS)
• 2 year renewable expat assignments in Kuwait.
• Competitive tax-free salary with full benefits
• Accommodation-Family Executive apartment
• Relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits
• Western style Housing near the facility, Airfare, Health Insurance, Car & local transportation, Food
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.