Job description / Role
Our client is looking for Dynamic and engaged full time faculty for its newly established School of Engineering. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about teaching and mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students and who collaboratively engage with faculty and mentor students.
* The successful candidate will be a leader and current, active member of the civil engineering field.
* In addition, this individual will be able to utilize and teach basic engineering sciences, engineering design and advance civil engineering courses, as well as demonstrate experience with standard industry tools including AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, and ETABS.
* Also, the candidate will possess the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
* The position carries the expectation for research and school and college service in addition to teaching responsibilities.
Candidates should demonstrate excellence in teaching related to their specific expertise within the professional Engineering curriculum, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention.
* PhD degree in Civil Engineering or related field
* Effective communication skills in English
* University teaching experience
* Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
* Interest and experience working effectively with a diverse university community
* Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
In return, you will receive an excellent tax-free salary + accommodation.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Site Engineer (Civil) - 6 Month Contract
Civil Constructions Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||23 Apr|