Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Client Representative is responsible for the total customer relationship of assigned accounts. Is proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and maintains effective long-term business relationships at the senior level with key decision makers and influencers. Is the integrator of IBM before the customer. Identifies and prioritizes IBM opportunities and develops solutions strategies. Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments. Responsible for developing an effective account plan. Responsible for revenue and customer satisfaction with assigned accounts. Conducts business via telephone, electronic mail, Internet or in person.
Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manages the total customer relationship; integrator of IBM
- Maintains senior executive relationships
- Leads account planning and opportunity identification
- Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations for assigned accounts
- Drives growth in assigned accounts
- Opportunity prioritization and overall account plan for assigned accounts
- Responsible for revenue and customer satisfaction on assigned accounts
- Applies expert understanding of sales processes, including the IBM Client Value Method.
- Applies a mastery of business acumen, including an understanding of the customers' business, industry, economic trends, issues, and competition.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies, both IBM and clients.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of IBM strategies, offerings, and technologies. Applies knowledge of information technology and leading edge solutions related to the client's business.
- Demonstrates expertise in relationship skills which promote and enable a deep understanding of the customers' strategies, business goals and objectives.
- Mentors and provides guidance to others in the development of their strategies and plans.
- Plans and facilitates and/or conducts complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
- Anticipates customer problems and develops realistic visions and strategies.
- Anticipates and clearly defines problems, logically diagnoses causes, identifies solutions and creates action plans.
- Applies creativity and judgment in developing new approaches and solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience in IT or sales or business related roles
- Willingness and potential for learning and development
- Good team player, results oriented attitude and analytical mind
- Proactive, multi-task and highly organized
- Strong time management skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- English and Arabic fluency
- Energetic and strong driven
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
Key Account Manager
Nestle Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Senior Customer Service Representative
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Consulting Sales Representative