Job description / Role
- A Communications, Navigation, Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ ATM) specialist is required to join the team working on the construction of an airport in Kuwait. Responsibilities include
- Project Management of projects involving Airport System Integration, New Runway, and new ATC Tower Equipment, Runway Equipment.
- Project Manager will lead and manage the delivery for the ATM/CNS part and be the interface coordination on ATM-CNS and assist in the systems integration.
- Project Manager will be the main contact to ensure the consultant services exceeds the Client’s expectations.
- Project Manager will handle the technical and contractual obligations of this package through design, procurement, execution, and hand over.
- Diploma / Master Degree in Electrical Engineering specialization on ATM-CNS Equipment
- 15 + years with extensive airport project experience
- Experience in large scale projects, multi-disciplinary project structure, multinational organizations
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration