Job description / Role
The Commis is responsible of promptly preparing, cooking and serving all kinds of food items while
ensuring full adherence to the set quality, hygiene and presentation standards.
- Check at the start of his shift that products needed for his service station are on hand according to set par level and place the order of the products from the internal store
- Take part in the opening and closing duties of the bakery in compliance with the norms and internal procedures and contribute in stocking and receiving goods when needed
- Receive food orders and prepare requested items and their display as per outlined recipes, HACCP standards, portion control practices, and items’ presentation guidelines
- Ensure sanitation of work station at all times during the shift by cleaning the fridge, shelves and counter, sharpening knives and cleaning utensils upon end of shift
- Check the shelf life of products, tag the production/expiry date on each product and communicate the wasted product figures
- Follow security/fire/safety procedures according to the set rules and regulations and report any incidents to hierarchy
- Maintain good product/food items knowledge to be able to answer any inquiries and to provide observations when needed
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- High School Degree is a plus
- 0-1 year of experience in F&B operations
- Fluency in English
- Change and Adaptability
- Commercial Understanding
- Driving and Achieving results
- Attention to details
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
About the Company
Azadea Group is one of the world's fastest growing retail groups. We carry a strong franchise portfolio of over 30 diverse brands that features some of the industry's most identifiable names, including Zara, Mango, Virgin Megastore and Sunglass Hut.
Azadea Group headquarters are in Beirut, Lebanon. A comprehensive network of local offices supports our operations in the Middle East and Europe. Currently, we operate 152 strategically located stores across the Middle East and plan over 500 additional shops’ opening through the 3 coming years.