Job description / Role
Compliance Manager - Exchange House - Kuwait
Our client, a well established exchange house in the Middle East is expanding their team further and looking for a Compliance Manager to be a part of their team in Kuwait. Candidates willing to relocate from Dubai are welcome!
• Design, implement and maintain compliance policies and programs.
• Manage compliance risk strategies, policies and frameworks.Perform on-going risk assessment to develop compliance programs which include review of policies , spot checks, development of training, conducting workshops and awareness programs. The role also requires providing recommendation and support with regard to risk mitigation activities.
• Candidate will be the point of contact for the above compliance-related matters which includes working with stakeholders across the Group’s corporate functions and business units.
• Set up and maintain a Compliance portal for the Group and to ensure the contents are regularly updated, relevant learning and case studies are communicated as part of best practices sharing.
• Keep abreast of regulatory developments and market practices; interpret and communicate the impact of changes in regulations and market practices to senior management.
• Support the overall enterprise risk management process by contributing input, results from risk assessments, emerging trends and upcoming regulatory development.
• Oversee the whistle-blowing channels as well as liaising with Internal Audit and Legal Dept for appropriate follow-up investigation.
• Preparation of materials for senior management briefing and Audit Committee meetings, covering progress of the overall compliance programs.
• Preferably a Degree in Law with 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in exchange houses or financial institutions.
• Relevant qualification or certification in compliance and internal audit field. e.g., Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional, Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), relevant certification in health, safety, and environment practices.
• Hands-on experience in performing risk assessment, review or internal auditing in the area of regulatory compliance areas covering anti-corruption, sanctions, and data privacy.
• Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Proven experience in rolling out compliance programs and championing ethical business standards.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage and influence internal and external stakeholders.
• Articulate and self-driven, proactive and adaptable.
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.