Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a successful F&B chain based in Kuwait looking for a Compliance Officer. We are ideally looking for someone with strong background in the F&B or Restaurant business.
As the Compliance Officer, you will assist the Compliance Manager in the following:
- Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program, auditing processes, practices and documents
- Evaluate business activities and operational efficiencies
- Recommend process improvements and optimizations
- Provide regular audit reports
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Keep updated of internal standards and business goals
- Should be willing to relocate or be based in Kuwait
- At least 4 years’ experience in financial and audit in the Restaurant / F&B industry
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, auditing, and multitasking skills
- Willing to do local travel (as this position needs to do restaurant visits)
- Data driven and can adapt to change quickly
If you think you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.