Job description / Role
Seeking Kuwaiti nationals for a Compliance Officer / Senior Compliance Officer Vacancy in Kuwait.
Role: To provide support to the Compliance Team to ensure that the Bank’s Subsidiaries are in Compliance to the relevant and applicable Regulatory Regulations.
• Preparing and following up on Regulatory Reporting in timely manner.
• Assist in performing Regulatory Test Compliance to be sure of the Full Compliance to the applicable Central Bank Instructions.
• Follow up and ensure the Clearance of all Regulatory Bodies Observations and other Test Compliance Findings with Concerned Areas before Deadlines.
• Assist in providing Compliance Training and Awareness to applicable departments.
• Maintain and update in timely manner the Regulations database.
• Review and update the Existing Regulatory Compliance Checklists with the recent Regulatory Circulars and Instructions.
• Review the applicable Policies and Procedures as one of the Control Functions from Regulatory Perspective.
• Perform variety of Tasks within the general scope of the job that may be assigned from time to time by department Group Head.
• 1 – 5 years of related Compliance or Regulatory Reporting experience, preferably from a Banking background or Audit, Financial Institutions or Investments industry.
• /Kuwaiti National –Male or Females welcomed to apply.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
• ICA - Advanced Certificate in Compliance – preferable
• Hands on experience in Application Testing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Excellent command over both the English and Arabic language.
• Analytical Thinking
• Quality and result oriented person
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Manager AML Transaction Monitoring - UAE National
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
SFM Corporate Services
AML Operations Manager
Manager / Senior Manager - Structured Finance
Global Bankers Search and Selection