Job description / Role
New Vacancy - Compliance Officer / Senior Officer – Kuwait
Role: To provide support to the Compliance Team to ensure that the Bank is in Compliance to the relevant and applicable Regulatory Regulations.
• Preparing and following up on Regulatory Reporting in timely manner.
• Assist in performing Regulatory Test Compliance to be sure of the Full Compliance to the applicable Central Bank Instructions.
• Follow up and ensure the Clearance of all Regulatory Bodies Observations and other Test Compliance Findings with Concerned Areas before Deadlines.
• Assist in providing Compliance Training and Awareness to applicable departments.
• Maintain and update in timely manner the Regulations database.
• Review and update the Existing Regulatory Compliance Checklists with the recent Regulatory Circulars and Instructions.
• Review the applicable Policies and Procedures as one of the Control Functions from Regulatory Perspective.
• Perform variety of Tasks within the general scope of the job that may be assigned from time to time by department Head.
• 1 - 3 years of related Compliance or Regulatory Reporting experience, preferably from a Banking background or Audit, Financial Institutions or Investments industry.
• Kuwaiti National –Male or Females welcomed to apply.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Finance.
• ICA - Advanced Certificate in Compliance – preferable
• Hands on experience in Application Testing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Excellent command over both the English and Arabic language.
• Analytical Thinking
• Quality and result oriented person
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers
Senior Analyst - Compliance
Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX)
Manager - Compliance - UAE National
Robert Half International (RHI)
Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
Digital Finance Group (DFG)
|Abu Dhabi||17 Apr|
Risk and Compliance Manager- Financial Services Brand
AML Specialist - UAE National
Robert Half International (RHI)