Job description / Role
Construction Engineer - all disciplines
Development and Management of construction and completions capability across PMC projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or HND or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 16 years total experience and minimum 6 years experience in similar role in oil and gas major projects
Minimum 8 years total post graduation experience
- Minimum 5 years post graduation experience in major oil and gas projects
- Min 3 years experience in similar role
- A proven track record and demonstrable success in the management of HSE in major projects.
- Promote and drive the involvement of Construction in areas of technical design, schedule, preliminary execution planning, and cost estimating.
- Develop and maintain a familiarity and appreciation of capability and ongoing work load of Construction's support providers / contractors.
- Develop and maintain functional responsibility for all construction and completions personnel in PMC
- Overall supervision of construction engineers.
Technical competence of engineering personnel.
- Design integrity of works cope and maintenance of standards.
Inter discipline communication development.
- Group communication development.
Prepare mechanical man hour estimate to perform project tasks.
- Promote cost reduction and productivity enhancing initiatives.
Identify and review new technology development which could be applicable in providing more cost effective facilities.
- Technical supervision of project designated engineers in the execution of their duty.
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc
- Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Experience with the development of layouts for new facilities
Experienced in the specification, evaluation and documentation of equipment.
- Work is performed in accordance with broad technical guidelines and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritisation of work to achieve them.
About the Company
We deliver science, technology and engineering solutions to governments and companies around the world. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people performing diverse, complex and mission critical roles in 34 countries.
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long-term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.