Client is looking for an experienced Section Manager to work on a large build project in Kuwait.
- Lead and manage the site team and ensure that all parties involved have a clear understanding of the contract and the applicable obligations.
- Establish site logistics strategy and carry out site mobilization. Review and agree procedures and method statements.
- Develop construction methodology and point out expected risks.
- Review and agree the project base line program.
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to the site team, and ensure site feedback and regular feedback update of the project program.
- Perform day-to-day tracking of progress to ensure early detection and resolution of disruptions and deliver the project on time and within budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years’ experience in the Construction and Management of the site team.
- Good communication and writing skills are essential.
- Main Contractor experience is essential.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.
A Leading Trading And Contracting Company In Qatar
|Saudi Arabia||8 Aug|
Senior Civil Site Engineer
|Ras al-Khaimah||11 Jul|