Job description / Role
Our client is a main contractor seeking a Construction Manager to oversee site works on one of their current building mega projects.
Our client is a main contractor delivering infrastructure and building projects across a number of asset classes within the GCC.
* Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
* Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
* Analyse, manage and mitigate project risks
* Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
* Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
* Coordinate and direct site staff
* Review the work progress on daily basis
* Ensure quality construction standards including use of proper construction techniques
* Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
* Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
* Medical and flight allowances
* Over 15 years of experience - minimum
* Engineering Degree
* Experience in Kuwait (mandatory)
* Majority of experience from a Contractor environment within building projects
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Construction Manager - Airport Terminal Supervision (Consultancy)
Finishing Construction Manager
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|