Job description / Role
My client, a large contractors is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to work on site for a Airport project in the region, The successful candidate will have at least 15 years' experience at Construction Manager level, and have worked on at least one Airport project for at least 4 years as well as other complex infrastructure and Buildings projects. You must have a BSc in Civil Engineering, be very organised, previous experience in scheduling, cost control & planning procedures. - proficient in written and spoken English, with strong communication skills.
- Plans, directs and coordinates activities of construction projects to ensure the goals or objectives of these projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
- Coordinate logistics and schedules among multiple activities on site.
- Establishes work plan and multi-disciplinary staffing for each phase of project
- Directs and coordinates activities of subcontractors.
- Serves as a representative at meetings, presentations and relative to assigned the project.
- Identifies causes for revisions to project and the impact of such changes
The successful candidate must fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in international contracting companies.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience on airport projects
- Successfully completed at least one major international airport project.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.