Job description / Role
• Required to join an international engineering consultancy working on the development of an Airport in Kuwait.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the construction supervision of the runway and apron.
• Responsibilities include design review and supervision of the contractor and ensuring QA/QC and HSE procedures are followed.
• Reporting to the PM you work as a team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• A degree in Civil Engineering
• A proven track record working on international Airport construction projects
• Extensive Airside construction expertise including runway, aprons etc
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent in English
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Civil Manager - Airport
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Head of Construction
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE