Job description / Role
• Nationality: Indian or Egyptian
• Highest Qualification: PhD / MRCP / FRCS / MRCOG/MRCS
• Post Higher degree should have 7 Years of experience.
• Clinical examination of patients.
• Utilizing some diagnostic office procedures like Wood’s light examination, scrapping for fungus and for Tzank’s cells.
• Requesting labs and prescribing treatment for patients, utilizing some procedures for treatment like Cryotherapy (example: for plantar, palmar warts and seborrhoeic keratosis). Also intralesional injections (example for neurodermatitis, plaque psoriasis and hypertrohpic scars-the later is combined with cryo).
• Using glycolic acid for chemical peeling of localized area of some skin lesions.
• Injection of collagen in unsightly scars. In addition using other modalities of treatment like Electrodessication, Electrofulgeration, and UVB therapies. Also using some minor surgical procedures like scissor excision, shaving debridement and excisions.
• If interested please share me your profile online
• They have to treat the skin and hair disorders faced by the patients that come to them
• They have to look for the root cause of the ailment as many a times the problem lies in the diet of the patient
• They have design a healthy diet for the patient and make sure the nutrient deficiency is being made up for
• Exercise is also helpful in the treatment of such problems, so the doctors have to recommend exercise to them
• They have to spot the ailment closely and if it is related to some other problem, they have to the recommend the patient to other specialists
• They have teach all their patients basic hygiene and hair care
• They have to maintain records on all the patients as they come in handy for referral purposes
• They have to work other teams of doctors
• If the patient is suffering from cancer, the dermatologist will recommend chemotherapy and oversee the whole treatment
• They sometimes even performs cosmetic surgery, so they have tell the patient all about the surgery and educate them about the procedure
About the Company
talent21 was founded in 2010 with a distinguishing vision intended to enable the achievement of the following objectives:
- Creating value for our clients by placing their interests first.
Assist our clients in acquiring leadership talent through:
- Outstanding research capabilities and access to global talent pool.
- Thorough assessment methodology.
- In depth reference checking.
Critical contribution to successful completion of the search by facilitating the final negotiations.
Contribute to a potential candidate’s career development by always considering his/her personal interest when assessing his/her suitability for any given position.
talent21 International is one of the leading executive search organizations in the world. Headquartered in India, we have representation in The Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and China. Our global presence allows us to service companies around the world - covering all the major industry sectors.