Job description / Role
This critical role will be responsible for ensuring that the requirements of the contract documents are implemented and maintained throughout the contract period and to assist in the review of contractual notices of claims.
Paramount to success within this varied role will include:
• Demonstrated experience and capability in a wide range of consultant agreements and construction contracts.
• Demonstrated experience in complex projects from design through construction documents and implementation, including alternative forms of procurement.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
• Ability to understand, identify and assess project and contract risks.
• Ability to prepare and manage project contracts.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to organize, lead, and motivate people
• To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum 15 years of broad-based engineering experience, commercial and project management experience, preferably in the region
• Possessing a Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying is essential whilst a Masters in Construction Law, LLB or similar is preferred
• Bilingual communication skills in both English and Arabic are essential and interest from Omani Nationals will be warmly received
• 15 years minimum experience
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.