Job description / Role
Duties to include:
• Undertake investigations into company cases of corporate fraud or complex crime
• Carry out investigations into instances of corporate crime and fraud relating to areas such as procurement/expenses/supply chain.
• Undertake complex financial investigations
• Analyse and investigate major crimes related to ecommerce fraud.
• Manage, motivate and lead an investigations team
• Provide analysis into cases and trends of complex crime across the region
• Implement strategies to mitigate risk and fraud
• Work closely with departmental managers to highlight any internal crime or fraud
• Undertake staff training around fraud awareness
• Policy formulation relating to Fraud and risk management strategies
• Analyse and identify patterns and trends relating to company policy violation (procurement, company expenses etc).
• Implement a robust audit programme to highlight and mitigate risks
KWD 2,000 to 2,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Applicants should have a strong track record of conducting in-depth forensic investigations into areas such as fraud, business crime (procurement/expenses/supply chain) and complex crime.
• You should have strong commercial acumen with investigations experience within the private sector – corporate, retail, commercial sectors etc.
• The role is open to candidate relocation and offers a tax free salary.
• Applicants should have a strong investigations background with experience investigating employee fraud, financial crime and complex business crime.
• Private sector experience is essential with time spent within the corporate/retail / commercial sectors being particularly relevant.
• Strong forensic interviewing skills
• Proven experience investigating a broad range of complex crimes/fraud in the private sector – business, financial, employee etc.
• The ability to manage multiple complex cases
• Strong commercial acumen with the ability to work with a range of senior stakeholders
• People management experience with the ability to manage, motivate and lead a quality focused investigations team
About the Company
Established as a Security Recruitment solutions specialist Momentum has grown to now cover a variety of exciting recruitment disciplines, including Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Retail Loss Prevention and the Oil & Gas sectors. We feel this differentiates us from other recruitment companies.
With offices in London, Stockholm and a strong presence in the Middle East, Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment solution service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary security staff across the EMEA region.
Corporate Investigations Manager
|Kuwait City||23 Oct|
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Head of Internal Audit
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||4 Feb|