Job description / Role
Duties to include:
- Undertake investigations into company cases of corporate fraud or complex crime
- Carry out investigations into instances of corporate crime and fraud relating to areas such as procurement/expenses/supply chain.
- Undertake complex financial investigations
- Analyse and investigate major crimes related to ecommerce fraud.
- Manage, motivate and lead an investigations team
- Provide analysis into cases and trends of complex crime across the region
- Implement strategies to mitigate risk and fraud
- Work closely with departmental managers to highlight any internal crime or fraud
- Undertake staff training around fraud awareness
- Policy formulation relating to Fraud and risk management strategies
- Analyse and identify patterns and trends relating to company policy violation (procurement, company expenses etc).
- Implement a robust audit programme to highlight and mitigate risks
KWD 2,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Applicants should have a strong investigations background with experience investigating employee fraud, financial crime and complex business crime.
- Private sector experience is essential with time spent within the corporate/retail / commercial sectors being particularly relevant.
- Strong forensic interviewing skills
- Proven experience investigating a broad range of complex crimes/fraud in the private sector – business, financial, employee etc.
- The ability to manage multiple complex cases
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to work with a range of senior stakeholders
- People management experience with the ability to manage, motivate and lead a quality focused investigations team
About the Company
Established as a Security Recruitment solutions specialist Momentum has grown to now cover a variety of exciting recruitment disciplines, including Facilities Management, Health & Safety, Retail Loss Prevention and the Oil & Gas sectors. We feel this differentiates us from other recruitment companies.
With offices in London, Stockholm and a strong presence in the Middle East, Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment solution service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary security staff across the EMEA region.
Corporate Investigations Manager
|Kuwait City||3 Nov|
Senior Manager, Fraud Management
|Kuwait City||16 Aug|
Director of Internal Audit
Big Fish Recruitment
|Kuwait City||23 Oct|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)