Job description / Role
Our client is a main contractor seeking a Corporate Project Director to create and implement project scheduling and monitoring framework across the entire business.
Our client is a main contractor delivering infrastructure and building projects across a number of asset classes within the GCC.
* Create project reporting system internally within the company and externally to the client.
* Work with the Project Director to create design, planning, procurement, execution and handover phases of the projects.
* Manage and lead project management team and ensure Project Leaders are implementing correct operations, policies, and procedures.
* Project financial performance of construction programme, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting to management as required.
* Competitive salary
* Discretionary bonus
* Flight and medical allowances
* Over 20 years of experience - minimum, below this will not be considered
* Engineering Degree(ideally Civil)
* Experience in Kuwait (preferred)
* Majority of experience from a Contractor environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
CSG Global Talent
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Project Manager High Rise Construction
Rider Levett Bucknall