Job description / Role
Shortlisting Criteria: Cost Accountant with experience in Manufacturing Background
Responsibilities, Qualification & Experience Requirements:
• Establish and maintain cost centers structure along with data capturing model whilst apply various cost accounting techniques to conduct studies and provide detailed cost information.
• Maintain detailed budgets for various cost centers and prepare costing reports, issuing variance cost and production reports to line management highlighting areas of concern.
• Oversee the cost allocation process based on business rules to ensure expenses and variances are properly allocated.
• Create and account for fixed assets additions, deletions and write-offs as per accounting standards to ensure that fixed assets are managed in financially sound and secure manner.
• Ensure accurate verification of all expenditure documents to assess if they are in accordance with all parameters of signed contracts, agreements and allocated budget prior to forwarding same to superior / delegation of authority for approval.
• Inventory Verification -Fixed Assets, Finished Goods , Raw materials and Spare Parts.
• An accurate records of financial information in the books and SAP system and ensure that they are in adherence to regulatory accounting standards whilst reconciling cost accounting reports with financial accounts
• Prepare periodical progress reports for plant and cost accounting activities and month end closing activities in order to track the achievement of targets and take corrective actions where necessary.
• Coordinate with the internal and external auditors providing assistance in the discharge of their responsibilities and respond to their questions ensuring that the integrity of the organization’s financial management practices meet their requirements.
• ·Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of Cost
• Accounting systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
• Comply with all relevant health, safety, security and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance and a responsible environmental attitude.
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related business discipline with minimum 5 years’ experience in Costing and Accounting.
• To perform plant cost accounting and reporting activities and reconciliations, and to carry out cost variance analysis in accordance with international accounting standards and Company policies and procedures.
• Assist in the development, consolidation and monitoring of plant’s annual budget and ensure availability of accurate financial records to facilitate statutory and organizational requirements Assist in evaluating business requirements and in preparing manufacturing budget in-line with business plans to ensure they meet cost and profitability targets, whilst being realistic and achievable.
About the Company
Brunel International N.V. is an international service provider specialising in the flexible deployment of knowledge and capacity in the fields of Energy, Infrastructure, Mining, Automotive, Construction, Engineering, High-tech, Manufacturing, Oil & gas, Aerospace, Electrical, Energy & power plant, Finance, IT & Telecome, Legal, Life Sciences & Healthcare, Machinery & plant, Marketing & Communication, Pharma, Rail and Shipbuilding. Services are provided in the form of Talent Resourcing, Global Care and Mobility, Project Resourcing, Personnel solutions, Consultancy, Project management, Co-sourcing (IT), Training, Service and work contracts, Temporary staffing, Resourcing solutions and Talent scouting. Incorporated in 1975, Brunel has since become an International group with a strong global brand. Operation from its own international network of 120 branch offices in 46 countries, we have over 12,900 employees and an annual revenue of EUR 1.0 billion (2019). The company is listed at Euronext Amsterdam N.V. and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Ignite Search & Selection
Metrika Real Estate