Job description / Role
The Country Manager is responsible for leading and managing the country's operations (stores to back office functions), as well as growing the business profitably, increasing the country's turnover and reaching the approved targets whether EBITDA and / or Net Profit.
- Ensure local laws and regulations are implemented, timely and duly handled across all functions including lease agreements, taxes, commercial issues, etc.
- Direct the development and implementation of short and long range plans and budgets of the country to optimize the achievement of revenue, growth, and profit targets.
- Evaluate the country's financial status on continuous basis in coordination with Brand Managers, and issue periodic reports in order to inform management of the financial stability, liquidity and growth elements of the business.
- Identify expansion and growth opportunities within the country by indicating prime locations for performing and/ or newly identified brands, contacting landlords for offers, sending proposal to the Regional Office, following up on their status, leading negotiation for lease and renewal agreements.
- Recruits, train, motivate, develop, retain and evaluate employees to ensure that the function has the necessary skills base and that employees are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the achievement of the group's targets.
- Ensure adherence to expansion plans and covenants agreed upon with suppliers.
- Verify adherence of the country to the company customer service standards and enforce necessary enhancements accordingly.
- Establish, enhance, and maintain strong relationships with business partners in the country.
- Ensure brand corporate goals are communicated and met in compliance with corporate policies and directions.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent; Masters Degree is a plus.
- 8-10 years of experience in a regional/ multinational firm, with at least 5 years in a managerial role in business operations; retail experience is a plus.
- Fluency in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Quest Search & Selection
General Manager - Kitchen Supplies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|