Job description / Role
• Management of daily CRM activities, attention to detail and ability to manage tasks effectively
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
• Identifying opportunities to enhance, improve and optimize the overall customer lifecycle and customer experience through each department CRM database.
• Understanding CRM best practices and the latest techniques inside and outside industry to evolve and help maximize customer engagement opportunities.
• Focused on the full customer lifecycle as well as dealing with customer requests, offer ideas and insights as a means of helping to improve experience.
• Handling delays in response to customers, and documenting minutes of meeting
• Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Sales and Marketing
• 3-5 years previous experience in Sales and Marketing Function
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products – including strong skills with Excel and data manipulation
About the Company
Al Sawan is one of the leading diversified & innovative companies in Kuwait with operations in several Arab & European countries.
With over 400 employees, our company comprises of many specialized divisions striving to create solutions for clients in the fields of Logistics, Travel & Tourism, Parking & Security, Shipping, & Courier Services.
Al Sawan makes every effort to become a one-stop solution in every sector we operate in for any client whether corporate or retail, private or public. We make sure to provide our clients with the most innovative services whether basic or complementary to the sectors we operate in. Al Sawan is operational in Kuwait & other countries.