Job description / Role
• Monthly review of SSI and CSI scores.
• Implement mystery shopping / reviewing speed of inbound calls response as per SOP.
• Response on Car Status by Service Advisors - implements system and monitor.
• Contact customers as per Manufacturer CRM schedule.
• Contact customer overdue and service package customers.
• Ensure perfect delivery of new cars.
• Managing inbound and outbound calls with dedicated call centre.
• Managing monthly top 3 concerns, team review, putting in place resolutions.
• Grow healthily the database for KAICO (periodic updates to team).
• Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager.
• Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices.
• Experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
• Problem-solving attitude.
• Excellent communication skills; knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage.
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
• Teamwork and leadership skills.
• University Graduate
• Transferable visa #18
• Has valid Kuwait driver's license
About the Company
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co W.L.L (KAICO) was formed by Al Shaya & Al Sagar Families • The Families are prominent business families in Kuwait • KAICO is doing business since 1936 • KAICO is the Automotive Business of Al Shaya Group. The Al Shaya Group is involved in various businesses like real estate, hotels, automotive, retail, trading - employing over 28,000 employees belonging to 90 nationalities, presence in over 19 countries, with 55 plus brands & 1700 stores located across markets of Middle East and Eastern Europe • KAICO’s Business Philosophy is CUSTOMER IS #1
KAICO is the Exclusive Distributor of Below Brands in Kuwait • Mazda Automobiles (Japan) since 1969 • Peugeot Automobiles (France) since 1969 • Geely Automobiles (China) since 2004 • Eicher Trucks and Buses (India) since 2000 • BAW Cargo Vans, Minibuses & Pickup (China) since 2011 • ExxonMobil (Mobil) Lubricants (USA) since 1950 • Michelin Tires (France) since 1950 • (KAICO also has a Leasing Department, Tender Department and a Used Cars Department) • Royal Enfield (India) since 2014
KAICO MISSION & STANDARDS
We, at KAICO, strive to provide our customers delightful and exciting products, that complement their lifestyles and businesses, ably supported by the best aftersales support in timely and swift manner that gives great performance, enhanced life and value.