Job description / Role
Supporting all departments within the business from product to marketing to finance, the Data Analyst is a strategic role which will require someone that not only processes the data but also has the confidence to provide colour on the insights. The journey, the role and the company present a very interesting combination for the hungry, as the business has a mighty appetite for growth.
A rapidly expanding online platform with significant market penetration and huge potential for growth is developing digital interactions between buyers and sellers to provide a seamless customer experience for a growing online market.
* Unpick the hidden gems generated from user data
* Deliver insights which will inform the strategic road map
* Collaborate across all business departments
* Relish accountability in a dynamic environment
* Work closely and report to the finance director
* Comfortable in a digital e-commerce environment
* In addition to a key role in Data Analytics, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional regional travel.
* Minimum of 3 years' analytical experience working in a digital environment
* Experience working with tools like GA360, Hadoop, Hive, AWS, Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases, and Excel
* Experience working with BI and visualization tools such as QuickSight, Tableau, Looker, or similar
* Experience writing complex SQL queries
* Experience writing code to process and analyse data (Python, Go, R, Java, Scala are all acceptable)
* Fluency in English is a must and Arabic would be an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.