Job description / Role
Data Architecture and Integration - Senior Officers / Specialists x2 – Kuwait.
• Understand the Business Requirements, Business Processes, and System Functionality to develop the Data Design and Flow.
• Create logical and physical Data Models using best practices to ensure high data quality and ease of use.
• Implement Processes and Logic to Extract, Transform, and Load Data across one or more Data Stores from a wide variety of Sources.
• Optimize Data Integration Platform to provide Optimal Performance under increasing Data Sources and Volumes.
• Include Source Validation, Target Validation, Quality Checks, Technical Metadata, and Logging for each ETL Process.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT or Engineering
• 3-5 years relevant experience in Dashboards and Reports preferably within a large Corporate or Banking environment
• Advanced knowledge in SQL
• Advanced Knowledge in Database Concepts and Design
• Advanced Knowledge in Relational Model
• Basic knowledge in Programming Languages Concepts and Principles
• Basic knowledge of Software Development
If suitable and interested in this excellent opportunity, please forward updated CV’s in word.doc format for review. Alternatively, should you know anyone suitable and interested, please kindly refer across. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 5-7 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers