Job description / Role
The job holder of this position is responsible for planning, developing and implementing policies, programs and practices and support services such as tenancy contracts, insurance, maintenance of contracts and collaterals etc. The job holder will also provide counseling and assistance to other heads of functions, operating divisions and develops the kind of support the organizational needs to reach the company's goals and objectives including supervising the office.
- Follow all relevant administrative policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Provide subject matter expertise in the field
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of subordinates to ensure that work processes are implemented as designed and in compliance with established standards and procedures
- Establish service level agreements and participate in the selection of vendors/suppliers as per the procurement policies and procedures, and review vendors/supplier's performance reports for the identification of future actions
- Oversee implementation and proper application of office activities, business transactions, policies and board resolutions
- Manage the maintenance of current database of relevant information
- Oversee corporate events coordination
- Prepare and review operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure proper renewal and follow up on: i. Lease Agreements and Contracts for Shops/Offices/Warehouses:
• Rent payment/collection for Shops/Offices/Warehouses
• Customer / Supplier contract
- Manage processes to ensure facilities safety and security, housekeeping, parking and recreational facilities management, and all functional areas
- Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Develop and motivate subordinates to ensure transfer of know-how and continuous positive work environment
- Monitor subordinate's performance and provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal to maximize efficiency
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.