Job description / Role
New Vacancy - Deputy Head of Engineering & Maintenance - Kuwait. Seeking min 15 years’ experience in Engineering, Facilities Management, Construction or related fields. 4Master degree in Engineering or MBA is preferable. (Kuwaiti National only)
• Assist the GM in providing Leadership, Direction, and Guidance to all aspects of the Bank’s Engineering and Maintenance activities and other Bank entities.
• Must ensure Compliance with established Vision and realization of the Bank's objectives; and shall deliver the expected Projects and Services to other departments in the Bank.
• Assist GM in managing Staff, and Performance Management Programs for Engineering Teams; motivating and developing Project and Team Leaders.
• Providing Specialized Engineering Technical Support and Consulting Services to several areas of the Organization.
• Maintaining Projects Plans; driving Programs to Completion on time and within budget.
• Performing Quality Control Checks, ensuring the Safety and Effectiveness or Reliability of the Methods adapted to deliver the Work.
• Managing high-impact, long duration Engineering Initiatives and Projects; ensuring achievement of Engineering Plan and Product Quality.
• Recommending and Updating Strategy and Long Term Plans that drive the Bank’s Performance to achieve its Vision and Objectives.
• Informing Management, regarding current Trends, Challenges and Activities in the environment of the Economy to facilitate Projects Planning.
• Managing Resources and Priorities across Teams and move Resources between Teams when necessary. Ensuring that Team has the right Processes and Tools to be effective.
• Ensuring Compliance with all Regulatory Agencies, by continually monitoring the Bank’s Operations and its Projects, and initiating Changes where required.
• Maintaining professional growth and development for Team Members through relevant Training, e Learning, Seminars, Workshops, Conferences and Professional Affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends.
• Participating in Management Meetings as required. Preparing various Reports to keep Management informed with the Progress of Projects and Maintenance Programs.
• Perform a variety of tasks within the general scope of the job and others that may be assigned by the Management.
• Bachelor degree in Architecture Engineering or Civil Engineering. Master degree in Engineering or MBA is preferable.
• Minimum of 15 years’ experience in Engineering, Facilities Management, Construction, Real Estate or related fields.
• Must be able to read Construction drawings etc and manage Projects including Refurbs, Maintenance Programs, Real Estate Developments and New Branches etc.
• Managerial experience is required with good leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Motivated, proactive and focused individual
• Kuwaiti Nationals
If suitable and interested, please forward updated CV's in word format for review. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 3-5 working days.
About the Company
Global Bankers Search & Selection Ltd provides specialist recruitment services to Clients in the Banking and Financial Services sector. We work with a diverse range of Organisations and have an excellent track-record of identifying and attracting high-calibre, mid senior executive level Candidates based globally for Permanent, Interim and Contract positions. We also offer a comprehensive, bespoke Search and Selection and Mapping Service.
Our Consultants are experienced professionals with an in-depth knowledge of the industry, so they fully understand the kinds of challenges you face. Our searches span the UK / GCC / MENA / Far East / Asia Pacific Regions. Our network of contacts includes talented professionals within, but not limited to, the following specialisms:
Finance & Accounting Investment Banking / Investment Management Retail Banking Islamic Banking Corporate & Commercial Banking Private Banking & Wealth Management Treasury IT into Finance HR into Banking & Finance Mortgage & Secured Loans Brokerages Lenders & Packagers