Job description / Role
Our client is a leading FMCG manufacturer and distributor within the GCC. They are seeking a Deputy Manager – Supply Chain to assist and support the Executive Manager of Logistics & Supply Chain.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing & implementing Best Practice strategies in related areas
- Professional Development of staff by training coordination and motivation
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure seamless communications and addressing issues
- Conducting and communicating market research
- Effectively utilising all team members to their fullest ability and ensure staff are well informed of changes within the organisation.
- Conduct regular staff meetings
- Performance reviews and evaluations and provide mentorship to team members as required.
- Monitoring department budgets, expenses and reporting
- Suggest areas for improvement/solutions for Internal Processes
The successful incumbent will hold a relevant Bachelor’s Degree and professional certification in Supply Chain processes. A minimum of 15 years’ experience in Supply Chain, of which at least 10 years is within the FMCG industry. Ideally, we are seeking applicants with experience in a manufacturing environment. Fluency in the English language is essential.
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.