Job description / Role
NSI Talent is currently hiring for a bank in Kuwait. They are looking to hire a Digital content specialist (English & Arabic) to work with the Chief Digital Officer. Project experience in the Banking domain is a must.
• Develop external communications for national audiences as part of a digital transformation
• Expert writer, editor, producer, and storyteller who can deliver engaging and inspiring user-centered content throughout our digital experiences
• Primarily work alongside product owner and UX/UI designer to have the context needed to create content which would need to be approved and translated in advance of development to meet project schedule
• Outstanding communication skills with a demonstrated ability in writing, research, and communications strategy development
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or related discipline
• 2-3 years of related experience or exposure to financial institutions preferably in GCC or Kuwait
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
Interested candidates can send their updated CV online.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.