Job description / Role
We are currently supporting a thriving bank in Kuwait in building its digital transformation team. The bank is making a digital bank out of scratch and as a part of this initiative, they are currently looking to hire a Digital Front-End Architect who has specialization in digital systems and systems of engagement e.g. omnichannel platforms, mobile app developments, customer journey orchestration, identity, and access management, API, etc.
• Provide enterprise technical architectural perspective and orchestrate architectural issues that emerge during product development
• Ensure squad output is in harmony with overall technical direction
• Choose the right technology for a given business problem
• Translate the vision of the bank to the development team
• Analyze the business impact that certain technical choices may have on the bank
• Continuously research emerging technologies and proposes changes to the existing architecture
• Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required
• Update stakeholders on the status of product development processes and budget
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or any related discipline
• 7+ years of experience in application architecture management of mid-sized companies
• Specialization in digital systems and systems of engagement e.g. omnichannel platforms, mobile app developments, customer journey orchestration, identity and access management, API, etc.
• Experienced with architecture management and governance
• Experienced in an agile way of working
• Strong knowledge of banking business processes
• Deep knowledge and understanding of key IT trends within financial institutions
• Excellent command of English and preferably Arabic as well
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.