Job description / Role
Digital Marketing Agent
Passionate about digital marketing & social activities? As a Digital Marketing Agent, you will work on promote efficient normal and digital marketing plans, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills .
What is in it for you
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Maintain marketing digital channes
- Develop and maintain marketing plans to meet the Hotel's objectives.
- Produce collaterals and marketing and advertising products, regulate their distribution, and operate within the Mövenpick hotels brand standards.
- Observe and report on social, economic and political trends that might affect employers.
Your skills include:
- Promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and an extremely high standard of social skills.
- High Profency in using PowerPoints and social media channel
- Bilingual skills Arabic / english
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.