Job description / Role
The Middle East Executive team are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for a large retailer for their Ecommerce platform.
You will be responsible for;
• Builds and implements digital marketing strategy for all digital channels with the goals of acquiring new members and increasing loyalty of existing members.
• Performance marketing: Sets up all channels and utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instruments conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
• Plans, executes and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Creates and manages the digital marketing budget across all the marketing channels efficiently.
• Collaborates with the internal teams and external agencies to provide brand and content strategy and optimizes user experience.
• Develops, implements, tracks and optimizes the client’s digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels including SEO/SEM, CRM, email, social media and displays advertising campaigns.
• Leads integrated engaging digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Optimizes the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs.
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes "spends" and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners
• Monitors the market updates and best practices.
• Carries out other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the Line Manager.
This business offers higher than market rate salaries, offering between 1500 - 1800 KWD, as well as a long term regional development path.
We are looking for someone who has;
• Proven 5+ years of working experience in digital marketing preferably for grocery retailers, or, pure layer (agency/in-house)
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns; experienced in optimizing landing pages and user funnels; experienced in A/B and multivariate experiments
• Proficient and solid knowledge of website analytical tools; working knowledge of ads serving tools; experienced in setting-up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate; strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Marketing Executive
One Thousand Walls