Job description / Role
As the Digital Strategy and Commercial Director, you will be working closely with the CEO to define and implement the organisation's digital strategy, as well as utilising innovative technologies to align the strategy with the organisation's goals and objectives.
This is a global digital consumer business going through a very exciting stage in their regional development and evolution.
* Liaise with senior management to design the company's long term strategy road map, involving pricing and proposition, segmentation, maximising customer value and integrating customer insights.
* Work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to drive digital campaigns focused on increasing traffic through the company's online and offline channels.
* Play a key role in enhancing customer digital experience by collaborating with the marketing and technology teams and overseeing the functioning of the digital member care division.
* Oversee the design and delivery of strategy for the company's e-commerce channel, keeping in mind the company's technical and budget requirements.
* Ensure digital best practices are utilised to develop and execute the offline sales channel, allowing for a smooth customer experience.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Strategic leadership role with the opportunity to play a key part in the national success of a well-recognised global brand
* Bachelor's degree with a background in Economics, Communications or Finance or a technical background at university level with a master's degree or MBA.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience in a senior management position with knowledge of consumer industries preferred, including product and pricing.
* Expertise in digital elements such as UI/UX, E-commerce, Media, and Communications.
* Strong commercial expertise and analytical skills.
* Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
* Fluency in Arabic and English, written and spoken.
* Strong preference given to Kuwaiti nationals.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.