Job description / Role
Manager, Digital transformation ( SAP S4 HANA / Oracle cloud specialist), FAAS, Kuwait
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting, financial reporting and digital enablement challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate digital and ERP enablement, analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer, and Industrial Products & Services.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our digital transformation team, which provides advisory services focused on ERP enablement, SAP design and implementation, quality assurance of ongoing implementation, finance transformation, performance improvement, business process engineering, robotic process automation, and consolidation.
- As a manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You will need to engage with clients and capture information for all finance and controlling processes and to develop a roadmap for the SAP S4Hana process migration.
- You will design and review chart of accounts and enterprise structure and oversee ERP implementation from a functional and client-side perspective.
Skills and attributes for success
- Proactivity, accountability, and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources, and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as finance, accounting, engineering,
- Minimum of 5 plus years of relevant experience, with a focus on technology enabled finance transformation and broader finance and systems.
- Should have minimum three end to end project Implementation in the SAP S4Hana domain with a specific focus on SAC, FICO (finance and control) Analytics and ERP enabled finance transformation projects, that have significant ERP technology (SAP, S4HANA)
- At least 3 end to end cycle implementation of Oracle FCCS and EPBCS cloud.
- Established track record of business development, practice management and team development
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise teams through all phases of the project lifecycle, including requirements definition, process and prose creation, business re-engineering, and application mapping.
- Strong technical skills and recognized cautious risk management ability
- Deep understanding of the client's industry and marketplace
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, as necessary
Ideally, you'll also have
- Track record of strong consulting background
- Experience with GCC based clients
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region