Job description / Role
Support operations with a focus on processing/coordinating assets and purchasing for the region.
Responsibilities and duties: (not listed in any particular order)
• Locate and identify underutilized assets in the region.
• Monitor expendable supply stocks in each location in the region.
• Move excess stocks of expendables from location to location to consume excess.
• Set-up central expendable stock points that serve outlying locations using a hub & spoke distribution plan.
• Place replenishment orders for the central stock point with no purchases made at the outlying locations.
• Coordinate capital equipment purchases and key product purchase agreements with the Houston purchasing and materials management group to maximize the companies purchasing volume.
• Provide support as required and directed to operations/administrative departments such as inventory/asset tracking, marketing, accounting, corporate development, regional, field operation.
• Provide support to domestic operations in arranging for the movement of rental, fishing, and other service equipment to gain optimum utilization and revenue.
• Serve as the region focal point for conducting searches in the region for equipment which can be used to avoid purchasing, sub-renting or transferring equipment to meet job requirements
• Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
• Minimum 5-7 years of field experience plus 4-5 years coordinator experience with High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Business skills in Operations and Administration
• Knowledge of Weatherford's service equipment and business
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to use diplomatic skills in dealing with company and outside customer personnel
• Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.