Job description / Role
Our client an international engineering consultancy require a Director of Quantity Surveying for their Kuwait office.
The successful individual will be responsible for managing a team of surveyors on some of Kuwait’s most prestigious projects.
To apply for this role you should meet most of the following criteria
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Member and/ or Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors
• 20 years of international experience working on mega projects
• Have between 5- and 10-years’ experience of working for leading international engineering/ architecture or surveying companies
• Have 5 years’ experience leading a Q/S team as an Associate, Director or similar
The role offers an attractive salary package, excellent career opportunities and relocation assistance.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.