Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
Our Omni-Channel Operative ensures the operations of our e-Commerce team are organized and function properly. You will be able to identify problem areas and understand what it takes to streamline processes. You will be detail oriented along with an ability to collaborate with different teams which is crucial in a fast-paced ecommerce environment.
• Analyzing orders from our e-commerce partners and coordinating with our warehouse, supply chain teams, and channel management to ensure fulfillment metric benchmarks are being met
• Assist in auditing payment invoices to identify and minimize chargebacks, fees, returns, and other roadblocks affecting profitability
• You will be responsible for confirming and tracking customer registrations, setting up accounts, order management, and working directly with our customers.
• Help organize process creation for better reporting for ecommerce returns and shipping-related fees
• Must demonstrate basic knowledge of eCommerce platforms, CRM systems, and account hierarchy.
• Assist the e-commerce team with daily tasks related to shipping, e-commerce metrics, and other administrative responsibilities
• Assist in maintaining reporting that helps drive our e-commerce decision making
• Collaborate in a team environment and be able to give and receive feedback with a positive attitude
• Keep up to date with market trend and industry practices
• Be a great communicator and be willing to see tasks through from start to finish
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
• Master’s Degree is preferable 1-2 years’ experience working with e-commerce channels or related administrative responsibilities e-Commerce sales experience in Sales/Business Development
• Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
• Detailed oriented, with excellent organizational skills Ability to manage accounts independently
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.