Job description / Role
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Teach a maximum of 20 contact hours per week
• Hold a minimum of five office hours per week
• Prepare teaching materials and assess student performance for assigned courses
• Participate in department, campus, and cross-college meetings and committees
• Provide student guidance to develop academic habits for college success
• Submit student attendance and grade records
• Assist with pre- and post-semester language proficiency testing and scoring
• Assist with tasks related to student placement, advising, registration, orientation, curriculum development, and textbook selection
• Participate in professional development activities
• Perform other academic and administrative duties as assigned to provide a high-quality learning experience for students
Compensation and Benefits
Our client offers a competitive salaries and benefits package that includes housing, Health Insurance and Mobilization Costs.
Please apply online.
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc. Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
• 2-3 years of prior teaching experience in an Intensive English program, preferably outside the U.S.
• Demonstrated experience using a range of teaching methods, instructional materials, and forms of assessment
• Experience teaching multi-level classes or EAP courses such as Business English or test preparation
• Prior ESL/EFL teaching experience at the college or university level
• Master's degree in TESOL, TEFL, or Applied Linguistics from an accredited American university
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results