Job description / Role
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of challenges, we're helping our clients deliver sustainable infrastructure and development solutions. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application.
Main Purpose of the Job:
Assisting the site supervision team on all civil and infrastructure design work and construction supervision.
* Taking lead/assisting on design solutions and supervision on a major airport expansion; ensuring delivery is done to the highest standards and meets programme budgets
* Design and implementation of complex airport infrastructure and associated artillery roads
* Preparing and monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
* Responsibility for establishing and maintaining excellent chief relationships
* Contributing to maintenance and operation of management systems (including integrated management system)
* Providing technical support to various areas of the project, as and when required
* Contributing to Civil3D/BIM capability within the team
* Minimum Bachelors' Degree in Civil Engineering
* Chartered or near chartered engineer - ICE or IHT
* Minimum 15 years' experience in a similar role
* Demonstrable record of successfully designing and delivering civil infrastructure projects for major development, and transportation projects in the Middle East
* Some experience of planning and monitoring project programmes to budgets and resources ensuring delivery to time and cost constraints
* you will have a track-record of delivering projects to quality, budget, and timescales.
* You will be technically strong working within large teams and managing many small projects simultaneously
* Ambitious and self-motivated
* IT and standard industry software skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and clients (written and verbal)
About the Company
The Mott MacDonald Group is a diverse management, engineering and development consultancy delivering solutions for public and private clients world-wide.
Mott MacDonald’s uniquely diverse 1 billion global consultancy works across 12 core business areas.
As one of the world’s largest employee-owned companies with over 14,000 staff, we have principal offices in nearly 50 countries and projects in 140.