Job description / Role
The enterprise mobility and digitalization manager will work across the group with different business units and have a mandate to identify areas of pain and work with Business Users to translate issues into IT solutions using software tools and products in areas of Mobility, IoT, Digitalization and Automation. They will then deliver the IT projects to solve business problems, increase efficiency and promote synergy.
Michael Page have partnered with a leading business group for this role.
- Manage group wide enterprise mobility
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for efficiency through digital and IT solutions
- Research and Evaluate relevant Tools and Platforms.
- End to End Project Management & Delivery including
- Requirement Gathering
- Solution Architecting
- Vendor Selection and Negotiation
- Leading Blueprinting and Solution Design Workshops
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Executive Steering Committee Reporting
A competitive package and benefits are on offer as well as the chance to work on great solutions for a quality business.
* SAP Integration experience is essential - do not apply if you do not have this experience.*
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- 10 years of IT experience at least 3 of which in a solutions architecture role
- Excellent working knowledge of Mobility Frameworks
- Track record of successful Systems Integration
- Strong Project Management Skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager