Job description / Role
The Industry Solution Representative is responsible for developing integrated industry-based solutions that address their client's business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting IBM business strategies. The employee leads a functional/business unit.
- Business unit, country, or international professional mastery related to operations, strategies, and objectives in leading edge or critical situations.
- Teamwork at highest levels.
- Plan and conduct complex negotiations reaching lasting agreements and commitments.
- Anticipate, create and define innovative and visionary concepts in strategic environment.
- Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review.
Has vision of overall strategies.
- Contributes to policy making. Recognized as an expert and leader by members of a field, related functions, and multi -country organizations.
- Leads business unit, country, or international teams, conducts special projects, or manages functions or strategic departments.
Impact on Business/Scope:
- Accountable for business unit, major country, or international projects or programs. Responsible for committing multiple resources and achieving customer satisfaction, cost, expense, revenue and other business measurements of critical importance.
- Responsible for quality output/value add for highly visible products, services and future business development.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Preferred Education: Master's Degree Commissionable: Yes
Key Job Details
- Country: KW
- State: AL AHMADI
- City: KUWAIT CITY
- Category: Sales
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Regular
- Location: KUWAIT CITY, AL AHMADI KW
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.